Friday, March 13, 2009

Plan Nine From Outer Space

Earlier I wrote about the movie "Killer Tomatoes",today I bring you the second movie that I recommend you see.'Plan 9 From Outer Space"
I just went to get my copy from my small collection,and it is missing.I know it was not stolen,I lend out movies all the time.Now I have to find out who has it.
I should learn from my brother in law, he has a record of everything he owns, records,lends out,buys or gives away.If he lends you a CD or movie, he can tell you,the date,the day of the week,and what you were wearing when you took the item.

But back to the movie.

Plan Nine was written and directed in 1959 by famed directer Edward D Wood of "Glen Or Glenda" fame.

The worst special effects and cheesy acting makes this movie in my opinion,the worst movie ever made.

Here is a clip of one of my favorite scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment