Saturday, April 4, 2009

I want one of these







Firebirds and Camaros were my favorite cars in the 60's.Mopars were the monsters,pistol grip,4 speed shifters and horse power you could not hold back.
Too bad I never could afford to purchase on these beasts when I was growing up.
I had friends that drove these cars,Brads 440 GTX,Peters 67 Pontiac GTO,Bobs 1969 Road Runner.Nights riding around that I can remember like it was yesterday.
After growing up and getting married, I now may be able to own one of these cars of my dreams.
With the technology of the 21st century and the retro style of the 1960's,I want to put my foot to the floor,crank up the stereo and fly.
Here are a few pictures of Retro Muscle.
The Firebird has yet to be produced as far as I can tell.
What are they waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment